No further updates from 30 Oct ’20. Check Bowls Vic. for the latest. https://www.bowlsvic.org.au
All Social Games, Special Days, Twilight and Club Championships.
Coordinator: Bob Davies.
Committee: Rae Gibbs, Bob Hasler, Diane McFarlane, Judy Munn, Peter Pawsey, Robert Rook, Ruth Rovers, Barb Sharp, Bernie Turnbull, Walter Trupke, Ray Weston.
Winter Tournament: Diane Cameron, Glenys Gionis.
New Bowlers Tournament: Sallyann King.
Baguley Tournament Committee: (Match Members)
Margaret Bourne, Margaret Rook (Catering) Mary Weston (Raffles)
(Bowling Committee to assist, if req’d.)
MATCH COMMITTEE RULES
On Club Select days all bowlers are required to bring a complete set of bowls. This will allow them to participate in any game format used on the day, and allow maximum participation.
- Friday Match: Phones will only be answered after 10.00 AM.
- Midweek Match: Phones will only be answered after 9.30 AM.
- Single Entries: Place your name on the Game List and IF YOU DON’T GET A PHONE CALL, you have a game. First on list, first to get a game.
- Explanations: C.S. = Club Select, put your name down as an individual, NOM. = Nominated team entries (or single entries for pick-up), OPEN = Any combination of gender or age, MUFTI = Neat casual (whites/uniform not necessary), MIXED = At least one team member is to be of the opposite sex.
- Please put you name down as an emergency if the sheets are full, as we have had many pull outs and your chances of getting a game, are quite reasonable. As always, emergencies are to turn up unless they get a call not to.
Club C’ship events and results.
Congrats to last seasons Club Champs! Robert Leitch (Life Member) and Heather Redpath.