The Saturday Winter Tournament is back
WINTER TOURNAMENT – CONDITIONS OF PLAY
A Four (4) round tournament will run during the off pennant season and is open to a maximum of twenty(20) competitors. Each competitor plays 2 games per week for 4 weeks on a Saturday consecutively.
FIRST IN BEST DRESSED
FORMAT OF EACH TOURNAMENT
- Each game consists of 10 ends and each player will use 2 bowls
- Players will play in pairs and will change partners for each game
- First game starts at 10.30 am followed by the second game after a 10 minute break
- NO ROLL UP – so please be ready to start promptly at 10.30 am
- Cost will be $10 per week
- There will be 2 weekly prizes awarded for the 2 highest scores
- Overall winners will be determined by the number of shots for each game, then prize money will be awarded at the end of the 4th round
If you cannot play one of the weeks, a Substitute can be used, but you can only use a Substitute once during the 4 week tournament. If a substitute is required a second time, no points are awarded for that round. Player is to find their own substitute and inform the tournament co-ordinator.
Sign up sheet will be at the club or you can call Diane Cameron (see below) if you wish to enter the tournament.
Tournament No. 1 – Saturday 27/6, 4/7,11/7, 18/7
Tournament No.2 – Saturday 1/8, 8/8,15/8, 22/8
DIANE CAMERON and GLENYS GIONIS
Thank you Diane and Glenys